THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 24 September 2010

Update: 24/09/10

Hey guys. Just an update as to whats going on. In the next few days I should have my next bunch of reviews up, which will not be for the films I previously stated, but The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Zombieland, and Four Lions.

I'm moving into my new flat tomorrow and am catching up my social life so expect them by Monday or Tuesday. Further more I just finished watching Robert Rodriguez's latest exploitation flick, Machete, so will have a feature review for that sometime next week as well.

As far as my first list goes as well, I've done the top 20, and now just sorting the following 80 from a pool of about 500, but I'm working as fast as I can.

And finally as far as film watching goes, I'm looking to regain my 100% status for the IMDB 250 this week when I watch Infernal Affairs, as well as gaining 100% on the AFI 100 Movies list too. So if everything goes to plan, it should be a succesful week.

James

0 comments: