THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 8 April 2010

Back from the dead.

Don't you just hate it when you have absolutely nothing to do, and then all of a sudden you get avalanched with work? Well that's exactly what happened to me half way through my last semester, and the reason why my blog has been brutally neglected for the last 6 months.

But it has it's upsides too. Have you ever wrote something, forgot about it, found it a while later, and then thought 'this isn't as good as I thought it was?' Well that's kind of what happened here, so I've decided to pick it back up again, and start from fresh.

Instead of being awkward, and rating things out of 10 with decimals, I'm going to do it out of 5. Much simpler, and I won't get into arguments with myself as to whether something deserves at 7.7 or a 7.8. I'm also going to do a feature film for each blog post, and then 3 other films with a brief review as well. The verdict system is staying put though, and each will receive a verdict of either 'the good', 'the bad' or 'the average'.

As promised initially as well, I will be keeping tabs on how I'm getting along on with my quest to complete the IMDB top 250, and do a top 20 list each month on stuff like quotes, actors, directors etc.

So yeah, I'm back, and regular blogging has been resumed.

Dean

IMDB: 211/250.

0 comments: