THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 15 April 2010

All systems go.

I was hoping to have another bunch of reviews done by now, but I've been held up by English Language essays on metaphysics (don't ask), and last minute packing for the trip back up to Newcastle on Saturday. Bit crazy at the moment!

I'm aiming to have reviews for Benjamin Button, Rosemary's Baby, Prom Night, and Magnolia done by Sunday. Monday at the latest.

You might think it strange Prom Night is sitting comfortably between two cinematic masterpieces, but the only reasons I'm reviewing it are a) to make sure people avoid it like the plague, and b) I haven't decided yet, but it's been a very good week for movies, and everything is likely to get 5 stars, so I thought some variation might be nice.

So yeah - sorry for the delay!

Dean

0 comments: