THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 17 May 2010

Back to Business!

I can safely say this has been the busiest and most stressful few weeks of my life. Way too many things have gone wrong recently, but they’re starting to look up again now. I won’t go into all of them, but your laptop dying 3 days before a deadline date, taking one of your 3000 word essays with it, is not a situation I would advise getting yourself into.

On the flip side I doubt I’ll ever have motivation issues again.

But now it’s all over, I’ve got everything handed in, had a great night out with the Newcastle University English society, and only have one exam on June 1st to deal with. Result.

The coming week is going to see plenty of film watching, with a Godfather marathon planned (with subsequent reviews of all 3 films) planned for Wednesday, and a trip to the Tyneside Cinema to see a free screening of Run Lola Run.

I was going to review a bunch of films I watched a while ago, but so much stuff has passed through my head since then, I’m going to do a bunch of others instead. So yeah, sorry for all the delays, but everything is back on track now.

Dean

0 comments: